Schlori Swim Cushions are ingenious swimming aids from Germany. One size fits all, babies, children and adults, just use the adjustable buckle. They are made of strong and durable 100% cotton that is salt, chlorinated and thermal water resistant, and have no valves or plugs to damage or leak.
Schlori's innovative and practical design allows for an optimal fit at any size, and places the body into a natural position for swimming, while giving the greatest possible freedom of movement.
It's slightly tricky to learn to inflate the floats, but I've included an instructional video for you below...just takes a little practice to get the hang of it. Also, on some children it works better to tie the cushions around the child's waist, instead of under their arms. Our family loves these swim cushions!
- Made of strong and durable 100% cotton that is resistant to salt, chlorine and heat.
- Schlori Swim Cushions have no valves or vents to damage.
- Can be used by any age or size, from babies to adults.
- Places the body into a natural position for swimming.
- Allows for freedom of movement in the water while offering floating support.
- Packs down to the size of a cloth napkin, easy to take on trips or keep in your swimsuit bag.
- Machine washable.
- Created by champion swim instructor and lifeguard Marga Jenner in 1936 in Berlin, and produced by the Jenner family for over 50 years.
- Made exclusively of material from companies possessing a Oko-Tex Standard 100 certificate (tested free of harmful substances).
- Recommended by Germany's foremost swimming schools.
- Will last for years, can be used through several children and passsed down.
- Made in Germany.