The gogo Kidz converts your carseat into a stroller. It is easier and more convenient to use than anything else on the market. A new ratcheting quick-release strap allows the Travelmate to be attached and removed from car seats in just seconds. This product is a definite must-have for parents traveling with small children.
Compare two airplane trips with a 2-year-old and his carseat:
The first trip was WITHOUT the gogo Kidz Carseat Travelmate. We dragged our giant but beloved Britax Marathon around, along with our other luggage, and it was a huge pain. My son was on my back in his baby carrier, so that part was fine, but we had to rent a $3.00 cart at least twice just to transport the carseat to the check-in counter. My hand hurt, my shoulders hurt, I hated it.
Next trip was WITH the gogo Kidz Carseat Travelmate. Instead of carrying the carseat, I screwed the gogo Kidz Carseat Travelmate onto the back of it and suddenly I had a fantastic stroller/luggage cart. I threw my carry-on luggage into the now-portable car seat, and getting around the airport was a breeze. On the return trip we were loaded down with boxes, and I put them ALL into the car seat and rolled them right up to the check-in counter. It was unbelievably easy in comparison to our previous flight.
If you take your carseat on the plane, the Carseat Travelmate becomes even more useful. There is no need to remove it, you just put the handle down and use the seat belt (get an extender) to secure the carseat. Plus, if you need a stroller at your final destination, you can convert your carseat into a stroller for your trip and avoid bringing both carseat *and* stroller. The gogo Kidz Travelmate strolls the carseat so smoothly, you won't believe it.
- Attaches to most carseats. See the current list below.
- Eliminates the need to hand carry, rent or borrow a car seat at your final destination.
- Keeps one hand free.
- Model for sale is QRKIDZ, the latest version of the Carseat Travelmate, with quick-release ratcheting strap.
- Stores flat in the trunk or backseat of the car when not in use.
- Closed Dimensions - 28" H x 17" L x 5" W
- Fully Open Dimensions - 50.5" H x 17" L x 5" W
- Handle Height Position One - 28"
- Handle Height Position Two - 43.5"
- Handle Height Position Three - 47"
- Handle Height Position Four - 50.5"
- Weight 5 lbs.
- Easy mounting.
- Wide wheels provide stability and steer beautifully.
- Sturdy, soft 5" inline skate wheels with bearings provide an incredibly smooth ride.
- Easily lifted into shuttles or trams
- Weight limit is the same as car seat manufacturer standard.
- Doesn't interfere with the airplane seat or the safety belt. You do not need to remove the Carseat Travelmate when you have your carseat installed in the airplane seat. I suggest that you ask the flight or gate attendant for the seat belt extender prior to attaching car seat on the plane. The seat belt buckle will connect in the middle of the back of the car seat, and it can be difficult to release the buckle at the end of the flight. Getting an extender will solve this problem.
| gogo Kidz Carseat Travelmate