The phil&teds Traveller Travel Crib is more compact and lightweight. But the BabyBjorn Travel Crib Light is faster and easier to set up and break down. The Traveller takes approximately 5 minutes to set up, vs. 30 seconds for the Travel Crib Light.
The Travel Crib Light is also more bed-like and comfortable. It has a real-feeling mattress. The mattress on the Traveller is a slim-profile backpacking mattress. The fabric of the underside is designed for a subtle hammock effect that is nice.
The Traveller is water-resistant. Totally appropriate for outdoor use, camping, beach, picnics, etc. You can purchase a optional UV mesh top for the Traveller that will allow you UPF 50 sun protction and provide mosquito/insect protection.
If you need to contain a child, the Traveller is also more suitable, due to the taller sides of the crib, plus the optional mesh top.
- outdoor use: camping/beach/picnic
- deep sides help with containment when you need it
- lightest and smallest when packed
- modern look and feel
- super-quick setup and breakdown, in just one motion
- cozy and bedlike, top-quality mattress
- for travel, home, visiting friends’ and relatives’ houses, hotels, cabins…inside use
Does that help?