This little-known product from Baby Bjorn is a real gem, and has an absolutely outstanding design. Invaluable for younger babies who can't sit up on their own yet, keeps you from having to put your precious baby down on the floor to cry and glare at the ceiling. Ick.
- Air Mesh style allows airflow, keeps baby from getting overheated and sweaty.
- The baby's own movements set the Baby Bjorn Babysitter in gentle motion. No batteries required.
- Folds flat and is very lightweight. Easy to carry on planes or into restaurants. MUCH easier to carry than a carseat, and much more comfortable and fun for baby. You can easily bounce baby to sleep with your foot while dining, or simply put the bouncer where baby can watch you while you work.
- Durable fabric is comfortable for baby, easy to remove, and machine-washable. The Air model is made of a sturdy mesh that breathes and prevents overheating in hot climates.
- The bouncy seat cover and restraint fabrics are reversible, for up to 4 different looks!
- Anti-skid silicone pads keep the bouncer steady on the floor without sliding or leaving marks.
- Adjustable to 3 different positions, from reclining (perfect for napping) to upright (perfect for people-watching). This new version allows you to easily change positions while the baby remains in the bouncer, no need to remove or disturb the baby in order to recline the bouncer for napping.
- Suitable up to 28 pounds, but you will find the most use for it with babies 0-6 months. Don't let your baby lie on his back and stare at the ceiling...it's much more fun to be upright and watch mom and dad while bouncing.
- Will it fit in my suitcase?
Only in a very large suitcase, it's long. But you can easily carry one in your hand, or tucked under one arm, and it fits in the overhead bin on most airplanes. Very lightweight, only about 5 pounds.